Thursday, December 11, 2008

ART VIDEOS

Adam Bass: I liked the use of the infinitive computer screens and the mulit colors. It worked well with the music being lateres over the top. Well done. I enjoyed your works throughout the semester.
Brendan Wallace: was an intersting video. I liked that It was actual footage taken by you. but it was unfortunate that it had no sound. sorry mate.

Sierra: Nice robzombie images. I like the contrast between the "these are a few things that I like" and the heavy music and imagery

Taylor: Was very.....cute? Umm, i thought I would have worked but It needed a little more than just a slieshow of flowers. good luck with advertising, it sure didnt work out for me when i took an internship. It was hell. But who knows. Maybe swaying peoples minds based on colors, orientation, catchy phrases, and product placement is your thing. Cheers.

Collene: The drag queens amongst the victoria secret models was helarious. Was pretty ingenous, and within this day and age, very appropriate. Shows the change in culture and I give you props. Was nice having you in class. Good Luck.

John Dolan: The array of images in the background with the beatles works. well done. Good luck with the rest of school

Kayla: was very appropriate considering bush is a fuckup. Another thing that is interesting is that we voted for this fuck up.... that says something about the general public of america. Does it make much sense for leaders to be choosen by the public when the public doesnt know how to save money or wipe thier own ass? Shows some inconsistancy in the way our government works. Also the news aspect of how the coverage is nothing but violence and reporters speculations. I hate news.

Laura: Your very very cool! I love the anime and the subliminal messaging of the promises made by obama and generally the politicains. Good message, good approach. Was nice having you in class. Good luck with your endevors.

Victor: I really likes the bizzare imagery with the men being eaten and the mouths consuming people. Well done. Good luck mate

Perri Landsberg: I though this was a very creative way of approaching the video project. I liked how it seemed to build kind of a tree shape, then the wind blew it away. Was far superior than alot of the other videos. congratz

Anastasia: It worked. Kinda reminded me of all the cheap camera work from reality shows that make it catchy and flashy. Nice car by the way. Always wanted a convertable. If anything, you sold me on the car. I think i will need to save up for one in the future when u have money.

Mathew: Yours and my video were along the same lines. Anti war and such. I liked it, and the message was clear. Was kinda like a public service announcment.

Shawn Rubin: Yours took the cake. Put decent amount of effort into. I liked the animation at the end with the electricity and such. Well done. Good luck with your career whatever it may be.

No comments: